[Histonet] RE: HER2/NEU

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 12:04:10 CST 2014

Consider the ASCO-CAP guideline and scoring changes for Her2/ FISH, not sure of the timeframe for your trend in increased positives, but my pathologist has indicated that I should expect more positive and equivocal cases, so perhaps related to categorizing of DX, rather performance or clone related.? see if that correlates

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC