[Histonet] Input on Sakura E150 Purchase

Hans B Snyder hans <@t> histologistics.com
Wed Feb 26 16:24:12 CST 2014

I used one about 5 years ago with minimal issues.  The only problem
was finding parts to fix it.  On one occasion we had to have someone
fabricate a part to repair the unit.  Other than that it worked well
and was easy to maintain.

Hope that helps
Hans B Snyder
Histologistics