[Histonet] Input on Sakura E150 Purchase

margaret chadwell m_chadwell <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:56:36 CST 2014

Sent from Windows Mail

Hello Histonet,

Does anyone have input on the Sukura E150 tissue processor? Our research lab is looking at purchasing a used model from Rankin Biomedical, but we were concerned about the age of the unit, 17 years old. They mentioned it is totally refurbished, will give a one year warranty, say it’s a reliable unit, and parts are available for servicing.

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Like so many we are on a limited budget so we can’t buy new. Thank you in advance!

Margaret Chadwell

LIAI

La Jolla, Ca