[Histonet] Input on Sakura E150 Purchase

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Feb 26 16:24:20 CST 2014

I have a VIP 300 from 1998 and it's still going strong.  We have had a few repairs over the years the most recent having to replace the pump, its 16 years old and still functioning fine.  As far as I am concerned it’s a reliable unit, we use it frequently.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504