[Histonet] Tissue falling off

abtdhu <@t> gmail.com abtdhu <@t> gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:40:58 CDT 2014

Hi Susan,

I was so glad that I saw your post regarding tissue falling off. We have had this problem for a while, especially for human bones tissue. This prevents us to do any heat induced antigen retrieval. If it possible to email me how do you mix soapy water with ammonia? How many ml of water? How much soap and ammonia? I am excited to receive your "recipe" and can not wait to test it.
Thank you very much.

Dorothy Hu
MGH endocrine histocore
abtdhu <@t> gmail.com