[Histonet] RE: Submitting Questions

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Tue Sep 24 13:57:44 CDT 2013

I am in the same situation???

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joanne Clark
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:54 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Submitting Questions

Can anyone out in histoland explain to me why my submitted questions are not making it through to histonet?  I submitted a question on the 19th of September, and I still have not seen it appear in the group emails I get daily.  I sent the question to the correct address (I checked it to be sure).  When I respond to someones question, I can see my responses, I just can't seem to get an original question submitted.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.