[Histonet] Submitting Questions

Joanne Clark jclark <@t> pcnm.com
Tue Sep 24 12:53:56 CDT 2013

Can anyone out in histoland explain to me why my submitted questions are not making it through to histonet?  I submitted a question on the 19th of September, and I still have not seen it appear in the group emails I get daily.  I sent the question to the correct address (I checked it to be sure).  When I respond to someones question, I can see my responses, I just can't seem to get an original question submitted.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use
of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and
do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it
contains.