[Histonet] RE: Submitting Questions

Douglas Porter doug.porter <@t> caplab.org
Tue Sep 24 14:11:25 CDT 2013

Check to make sure your Histonet email address is correct.  When you reply
to one the email is already entered.  That may be why you can see your

Douglas A. Porter, HT (ASCP)
Grossing Technician
IT Coordinator
Cancer Registrar

CAP-Lab, PLC
2508 South Cedar Street
Lansing, MI 48910-3138

517-372-5520 (phone)
517-372-5540 (fax)

doug.porter <@t> caplab.org

www.caplab.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, forwarding or capture of this communication is
please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete this and all
copies. Thank-you.