[Histonet] Unregistered HT

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 15:16:25 CDT 2013

I didn't think about the legal issues hospitals would have.  That is a very
good reason to certify people! It's also something I need to consider if I
want to take the certification test, because while I might know antibodies
and histology, legal issues are not my strong suit.
Thanks!!

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"