[Histonet] Unsubscribe, Chapter 195

Manfre, Philip philip_manfre <@t> merck.com
Fri Sep 6 06:30:53 CDT 2013

Trained professionals should know by now that if you want to unsubscribe, you must type in all caps - UNSUBSCRIBE

Philip Manfre, B.A., HT (ASCP)
Associate Principal Scientist
Merck Research Laboratories
WP45-251
PO Box 4
West Point, PA 19486

215-652-9750
215-993-0383 (fax)
philip_manfre <@t> merck.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of nmhisto <@t> comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:57 PM
To: HISTONET

It is a concern that members of our  technically-oriented career field  have a difficult time understanding the method for unsubscribing to Histonet.  There is an  almost- daily posting to "unsubscribe", despite the fact that this subject has been addressed literally hundreds of times.  When one "joins" Histonet, instructions are provided, should be printed out for reference and used if the subscriber decides to leave the group.  We are required to be knowledgeable on all manner of technical routines requiring detailed instructions and  Histonet is no less clear in the methods for joining and "un-joining".  Use them, please.  Fire away - I'm retired and I can take the flak!  I do miss my microtome, though...