[Histonet] We need your votes!!! to win 15000US$

avistarop <@t> ffyb.uba.ar avistarop <@t> ffyb.uba.ar
Thu Nov 28 10:37:52 CST 2013

I belong to a group of researchers in one of the biggest hospitals in
Buenos Aires - Argentina. Own lab is participating in a contest that can
help them win enough money to make the long needed repairs and
enhancements it needs.

They are participating with a paper they published this year in the
Internal Journal of Cancer. The winner of the contest will be the paper
that gets the most votes.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

1) Go to http://www.abcam15.com/login
2) Create an account
3) Once logged in go to Home
4)they will be asked for password confirmation from your mail box, and
from your mail they go...
4) to 15th anniversary contest and follow the link to "Vote Now"
5) Their paper is: "Epstein–Barr virus presence in pediatric diffuse large
B-cell lymphoma reveals a particular association and latency patterns:
Analysis of viral role in tumor microenvironment" by Melina Cohen
6) Click Vote

Please help us and the hospital!

Thank you so much!!!

www.abcam15.com