[Histonet] ANP.21382-Evaluating reagents lacking exp. date

Turner, Leandra LTurner1 <@t> seton.org
Fri May 10 07:05:34 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

This CAP question has probably been posted before, so I apologize in advance.
But I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some ideas about the best way to handle this question.

Thank You,
Leandra Turner, HT (ASCP)cm
Dell Children's Medical Center

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: