[Histonet] Study Highlights Risk of Errors in Processing Biopsy Tissues in Anatomic Pathology Labs

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 17:49:49 CDT 2013

Sorry, I was a little snarky.  Ventana holds key patents on the reaction
pad that allow the staining to be done on individual, flat slides, in an
automated stainer.  So they sponsor a "paper" to prove the hypothesis that
everyone not using their equipment is doing it wrong.  And they pick a
silver stain for the "experiment" in which they know most people re-use
their silver solution.  Then they publish it in a publication in which they
are major advertisers.  This is marketing disguising itself as science.