[Histonet] Study Highlights Risk of Errors in Processing Biopsy Tissues in Anatomic Pathology Labs

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:24:39 CDT 2013

This reminds me of an earlier article on this subject ( that did not appear to have a corporate sponsor), and it compared several variables and points that introduce slide contamination, (stain bath cross-contamination, water bath and some others). It had some pretty good comparisons I thought at the time I read it.  It looks to me like maybe this article was the jumping off point for this information?  Even though there is a marketing angle perhaps, either way, it is good to reinforce those practice-methods and QC.  If I can relocate that article I can post it if there is interest in this topic.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC