[Histonet] RE: Section cells on a plastic trans well membrane

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Jul 9 16:05:28 CDT 2013

Jamie

We have sectioned these before and we used charged slides and did not have a problem with section adherence.  I would fix longer than 5 minutes.  We would use biopsy punches to remove the membrane from the well we would process the disc whole between biopsy pads and bisect prior to embedding.  You need to use a good plus slide and it you are still having problems I would let the unstained slides sit for a couple days prior to staining.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308