Re: [Histonet] periodic acid/h&e

ewj <@t> pigsqq.org ewj <@t> pigsqq.org
Fri Jul 5 11:39:25 CDT 2013

I have an ancient copy of Humason and she had methods 2 to 5 minutes for PAS etc with Periodic Acid so I tried 2 min today.  Will try more time and stronger solutions and will also get around to doing some staining with PAS that I wanted to do to look at goblet cells and compare them to the vacuolated cells produced by porcine epidemic diarrhea...