[Histonet] Block File Cabinets

Parker, Helayne HParker <@t> Skaggs.Net
Fri Feb 22 14:59:10 CST 2013

 Hi All,
   Someone called me from a nearby Histo laboratory.  They have approx 75 plastic block file cabinets that they would like to re-home for free, but new owner must pay shipping or come get them in Springfield, MO.  If anyone is interested you can contact me at oreillepointers <@t> msn.com and I can put you in contact w/ the appropriate person to speak with.

Have a lovely weekend,
Helayne Parker, H.T. (ASCP)
Pathology Section Head
Cox Medical Center Branson