[Histonet] Antibody IDH1

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Feb 22 15:20:49 CST 2013

Does anyone perform this antibody?? We can't get it to work on the Ventana Ultra.  PhenoPath in Seattle performs it on the Dako autostainer using a small size polymer detection kit.  I would appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Billie Zimmerman

Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.