[Histonet] IHC Buffer (wash)

Sandra Cheasty cheastys <@t> svm.vetmed.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 4 16:10:21 CST 2013

Hello everyone,

                Got your Christmas shopping done? (Didn't think so...)

Anyway, I'm looking for an IHC PBS/Tween buffer wash concentrate that is comparable to the very expensive Lab Vision PBS/Tween buffer wash. I see some at VWR and FISHER (no shipping charges for our lab) that are 0.5% and 1% Tween 20 washing buffer in PBS.

                Which percentage is best for IHC on a Lab Vision stainer using a polymer detection kit? As usual, your input is appreciated.

Sandy

P.S. I know I can make up my own from scratch, just not interested in doing that at the moment...

Sandra Cheasty

Histology & Necropsy Supervisor

UW-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine

608 263-1680 (Office)

608 263-1055 (Lab)