[Histonet] rat's hind paw skin

Leila Etemadi leila.etemadi <@t> med.lu.se
Wed Dec 4 15:10:42 CST 2013

Hi,

First I would like to say thanks a lot to you and also Carl who gave me some helpful tips. Then I would like to ask if you have any practical tips when I want to pick up the skin from perfused animal. I need those special tricks which are not normally mentioned in the articles!, I am going to collect them nest week, kind of stressed since I don’t want to lose the tissues because of clumsy handling!, I you have any tips or link which can help me…?!?

Thanks a lottttt…

Cheers,

Leila