[Histonet] Talk to me about shelf life and outdates

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:36:00 CDT 2013

We have stains from at least twenty years ago, judging by their
labels--they have no date on them! I always wondered how long neutral red
lasts, but apparently, it lasts a long, long time.
We are not a clincial lab though, we do research.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"