[Histonet] RE: Whole slide scanners, any reviews..?

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Apr 10 12:48:42 CDT 2013

Jamie

I realized that you are coming from a pharmaceutical company - for software I would definitely look at Definians or Visiopharm.  We have Definians Tissue Studio and have used some of Aperios algorithms also.  Visiopharm also has some nice software too.

Liz

Laboratory Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592