[Histonet] Want better IHC / ISH results with 10+ or even 20+ year old FFPE specimens?

Rob Day rob <@t> foliobio.com
Wed Apr 10 14:53:41 CDT 2013

Greetings histonet,

The lab where I work is developing a process to improve IHC and ISH analysis of old, archival FFPE specimens. We are looking for labs who can help us test the effectiveness of this process. If you are having difficulty getting good IHC or ISH results from 10+ or even 20+ year old specimens, let me know, and we will gladly treat some of your slides for free, if you will share the resulting images with us.

We posted this request here once before, and we did get some interest, but we are still not convinced that we have adequate independent verification.

For more information and some before and after images, go here:

http://hematoxylin-eosin-tales.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-technique-for-improving-staining-in.html

Rob Day.