[Histonet] Needing Advice

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 11:25:57 CDT 2012

I think that your best option is to get ASCP (HT or HTL) certification. That will open any doors and also you can be certified in the state you reside in the future.
René J.

From: Porscha Graddick <porscha.graddick <@t> yahoo.com>
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu> 
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 12:22 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Needing Advice

Ok, here's my issue(s).  I currently reside in Georgia & will be graduating in Dec. with an associates degree in medical lab.  My plan was to attend a local college and become a certified histologist.  Here's the kicker, I will be moving to the Spring, Tx area soon after graduation (which was not in my original plan),  but I was wondering if it is best for me to be certified in Ga. or in Tx.  Also, is it best for me to be certified in histology at a school or will on the job training do?  I just need a little direction.  Thanks everyone!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

More information about the Histonet mailing list