[Histonet] Needing Advice

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:41:15 CDT 2012

PorshaIf I were you I would get an HT or HTL certification from the ASCP and then see what the market is like and also what the state licensure is where you will be located. 

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC
 > Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:22:50 -0700
> From: porscha.graddick <@t> yahoo.com
> To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> Subject: [Histonet] Needing Advice
> Ok, here's my issue(s).  I currently reside in Georgia & will be graduating in Dec. with an associates degree in medical lab.  My plan was to attend a local college and become a certified histologist.  Here's the kicker, I will be moving to the Spring, Tx area soon after graduation (which was not in my original plan),  but I was wondering if it is best for me to be certified in Ga. or in Tx.  Also, is it best for me to be certified in histology at a school or will on the job training do?  I just need a little direction.  Thanks everyone!
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
> _______________________________________________
> Histonet mailing list
> Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet

More information about the Histonet mailing list