[Histonet] Needing Advice

Porscha Graddick porscha.graddick <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 11:22:50 CDT 2012

Ok, here's my issue(s).  I currently reside in Georgia & will be graduating in Dec. with an associates degree in medical lab.  My plan was to attend a local college and become a certified histologist.  Here's the kicker, I will be moving to the Spring, Tx area soon after graduation (which was not in my original plan),  but I was wondering if it is best for me to be certified in Ga. or in Tx.  Also, is it best for me to be certified in histology at a school or will on the job training do?  I just need a little direction.  Thanks everyone!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android