[Histonet] CD11c

John Shelley jshelley <@t> sanfordburnham.org
Fri Oct 26 12:35:20 CDT 2012

Happy Friday,

I have a request for anyone who has worked with CD11c from any vendor. I have tried at least two antibodies on mouse tissue both frozen and FFPE and have not been able to get results at all from FFPE and the frozen sample is hit or miss. My hope is that someone has a working protocol and is willing to share with me the details of how they were able to get it to work. I would prefer FFPE but frozen is an acceptable option. I appreciate in advance your consideration to my request. Thanks!!!!

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley