[Histonet] Reliable Histology Team Member to embed and cut for you.

Marc DeCarlo boneimage8 <@t> gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:26:01 CDT 2012

Go get em Jay! I agree with you 100% this forum should be kept free of
blatant advertising. I'd also like to give you credit for not stooping to
the level of this anonymous poster after he or she publicly tried to
belittle you.

Marc DeCarlo