[Histonet] Reliable Histology Team Member to embed and cut for you.

Contact HistoCare contact <@t> histocare.com
Tue Oct 2 22:04:45 CDT 2012

Kudos to you too for reading the entire message. If you had, you'd see the other person initiated the public belittling.

I am not some pushover who won't defend my professionalism when subtly attacked by some closed minded person and his cheerleaders. I didn't ask for this. It was brought to me.

Do you think every message you or others send or respond to is important or relevant to every single subscriber?

I'll be the first to tell you they aren't, the difference being the other subscribers practice self control and simply ignore topics which don't pertain to their particular need at the time. It takes less effort to delete messages from the list than to respond to something of no value to the subscriber.