[Histonet] Re: Reliable Histology Team Member to embed and cut for you.

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:19:49 CDT 2012

I am not the only forum member who is concerned about this.  I have
received private messages from others who agree with me and choose not to
reply to all.  I will not repost them out of respect for their privacy.

The facts that you take what you do seriously, or are not disrespectful are
moot.

The fact that does apply here is that advertising is not allowed on
Histonet.

The staffing agencies that* occasionally* post on here are offering a list
of open jobs.  You are soliciting for your services, three times in one
week. (9/25, 9/26, 10/1)

 Histonet is not a forum for marketing, pitching, plugging, promulgating or
selling.  I hope it stays that way.

                                        Sincerely,

                                               Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL
(ASCP)