[Histonet] Reliable Histology Team Member to embed and cut for you.

Contact HistoCare contact <@t> histocare.com
Mon Oct 1 21:32:12 CDT 2012

Thanks for your interest in this matter and for the ability of others to advertise or not, but I'm not sure why this is any concern of yours. You are the ONLY poster who has responded in a negative way.

I take what I do very seriously and would gladly pay for advertising on this forum. If we do our research however, you'll find that staffing companies have and do advertise here regularly when they post jobs with their company's email and phone number and other relevant contact info.

I am not offensive or disrespectful in my approach and my information has been received very well and in fact has proven to be an invaluable resource for respected organizations. There are still those who really need the right person to help their lab through difficult times and I want to do all in my power to make sure they have access to help.

Much like the myriad other topics that are posted/discussed, you can choose to ignore those which are not relevant to you in particular.

If you have constructive and positive information on alternative means to reach the ones who need assistance, feel free to contact me personally.

Thanks,

HistoCare