[Histonet] Re: Help! Liver mistakenly processed in paraffin (had to be in OCT instead)!

z o n k e d zonked <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:41:06 CST 2012

Thank you all for your helpful responses! I will go ahead and carry on with
paraffin sectioning and stain with H&E as planned. As for the Oil Red O,
I'll try that too and see what happens.
(Still amazed at how amazing Histonet is and how helpful you all are! Thank
you very much for all your responses!)