[Histonet] rabbit monoclonal secondary kits

laurie <@t> conxis.com laurie <@t> conxis.com
Mon Nov 12 11:02:37 CST 2012

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for rabbit mAB secondary kits?  We are currently using Biocare and Dako reagents and have recently started switching many of our optimization projects from the Dako Autostainer platform to the Bond III platform with research detection.  We are seeing some of the antibodies that we are working with that have reduced signal and we are uncertain if many of these kits are set up specifically for rabbit polyclonal antibodies.

Thanks for the input,
Laurie

Laurie Popp, HT (ASCP)
research technologist