[Histonet] rabbit monoclonal secondary kits

cforster <@t> umn.edu cforster <@t> umn.edu
Mon Nov 12 11:40:15 CST 2012

A detection that works for rabbit should be OK. For the Bond you should be
able to use the Novolink polymer (on human) samples with great results. I
use it with the Biocare Nemesis and get excellent staining. You may need to
adjust your protocols when you go from one automated platform to another.

Colleen Forster
U of MN

On Nov 12 2012, laurie <@t> conxis.com wrote:

>Hello everyone.

 I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for rabbit mAB secondary
kits? We are currently using Biocare and Dako reagents and have recently
started switching many of our optimization projects from the Dako
Autostainer platform to the Bond III platform with research detection. We
are seeing some of the antibodies that we are working with that have
reduced signal and we are uncertain if many of these kits are set up
specifically for rabbit polyclonal antibodies.