[Histonet] Histologist-TMA Technician needing to relocate to CA

Thom Jensen tissuearray <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:34:30 CST 2012

I am looking to relocate to California, near the San Diago area.  My wife's work is relocating her there so I am looking at my options.
I am a Histologist (HT, ASCP) with 25 years of experience.  I have worked in an Electron Microscopy Lab for 10 years as a Histologist and EM Tech processing and cutting paraffin and Plastics and I have 12 years of experience as a Research Histologist constructing Tissue Microarrays (TMAs).  I have published 2 articles on TMA construction in the Journal of Histotechnology: Tissue Microarrays – Beneficial Technology for Research and Histology, NSH Workshop 2001 / The Tissue Array: The Future of Histology,  NSH 2003 and I have given a workshop at a NSH meeting on TMA construction.  I have another article just accepted to the USCAP on new Advance TMA techniques (The Radical TMA).  I am currently working as a Research Histologist and TMA technician for a Tissue BioRepository in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Best regards,
Thom
Thom Jensen  BA, HT (ASCP) TMA Technician