[Histonet] RE: recommended ICC protocol for use of Conjugated mouse antibodies with unconjugated mouse antibodies

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:00:19 CST 2012

Francie,

Conjugated antibodes CAN be detected by secondary antibodies.  So the
conjugation doesn't really hide the primary antibody to the secondary.
I've done it and seen it with biotin and FITC labeled antibodies.
Something to consider..

Mark