[Histonet] ALK Positive lung slides

Johns, Jill jjohns3 <@t> cpallab.com
Fri Nov 2 11:20:49 CDT 2012

Does anybody have any lung tissue slides that are known to be positive for the ALK gene rearrangement or know of a source to obtain them? We are trying to validate this FISH assay are having a very difficult time finding any positive specimens (we have Abbott's positive control slides, but they do not look like "real" tissue specimens)....Thanks!!

Jill A. Johns, MT(ASCP)SH, QCym, CCy
Manager of Flow Cytometry and Molecular Diagnostics
Central PA Alliance Laboratory (CPAL)
1803 Mt. Rose Ave., Suite C3/C4
York,  PA    17403
phone: (717) 851-4320
fax:  (717) 851-1450
email:  jjohns3 <@t> cpallab.com<mailto:jjohns3 <@t> cpallab.com>

This e-mail has been scanned by Verizon Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on Verizon's Managed Email  Content Service, visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com.