[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 102, Issue 28

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:19:34 CDT 2012

Hi,
   I have done this. It works quite well. It would probably be best to use
an alkaline phosphatase detection since the brilliant red of the fast red
precipitate is more distinguishable from the brown DAB. (I am assuming you
used HRP-DAB detection of the Tunel.) You needn't worry about the left over
HRP since you'll be doing an antigen retrieval step which should wash them
all out.

Amos