[Histonet] Smad4 (B-8) / DPC4

Giroux, Stacy Stacy.Giroux <@t> stjohn.org
Tue Mar 6 06:35:33 CST 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is running IHC for Smad4 (B-8) / DPC4. We are currently trying to work up this antibody for validation; however, we are having significant problems getting it to work consistently. We are using the Ventana Benchmark XT. The antibody is from Santa Cruz Biotechnology. If anyone has protocol information to share regardless of platform used it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stacy

Stacy Giroux, HTL(ASCP)
Operations Coordinator, Histology
St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Phone: 313-343-3130
Fax: 313-343-4965

Histotechnology Professionals Day - March 10, 2012

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: