[Histonet] Re: Tolivia, Navarro and Tolivia

Shanon Pink shanonpink <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:39:59 CDT 2012

My apologies Gayle, I am new at this...

>From Histochemistry (1994) 101:51-55, "Polychromatic staining of epoxy
semithin sections: a new and simple method," by Tolivia, Navarro and
Tolivia. I am wondering if anyone out there has tried this technique.

Thank you for your time in responding!

--Shanon