[Histonet] Tendon Processing

Andrew Prior a.prior <@t> tissueregenix.com
Mon Jun 25 04:49:57 CDT 2012

Morning all,

I am taking over some work on tendon tissue and would like some advice
regarding processing schedules. The tissue is 3-5mm thick cross sections
from large tendons and is formalin fixed, paraffin wax embedded. At the
moment the sections (although flat and wrinkle free) appear cracked,
which I think is due to excess dehydration. I would be very grateful if
people could share their processing schedules so that I have an idea of
where to adjust mine to improve tissue quality.

Many Thanks.

Andrew Prior

Histologist

Tissue Regenix Group