[Histonet] Looking for a recruiter to work with me!

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:19:11 CDT 2012

Recruiters can be cruel. I have had them laugh at me as well, but not for the same reasons I guess. My opinion is that the markets I have worked in, they are glad to get someone with any background, and certainly you have shown your willingness to do what it takes to re-enter. I think that you should find some opportunities out there. I usually find that the recruiters who were histotechs for awhile and then went into recruiting are better. You have to keep after some of them, some of them are more focused on just getting names to their clients and don't concern themselves with making sure you it is a good fit for you or the organization. I learn about positions through others a lot too. Try posting your profile targeting your geographic area of interest.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC