[Histonet] Looking for a recruiter to work with me!

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:43:13 CDT 2012

     Let me get this straight.  You are an HT (ASCP) living in the North
Carolina Research Triangle and you can't find a job?  Hmmm, UNC Health Care
in Chapel Hill, Duke Medicine in Durham, and Rex Healthcare in Raleigh are
all looking for histotechs RIGHT NOW.  And this was from a 5 second Google
search.  This is why the recruiter laughed at you, not your being out of
the field.

      Any anxiety you feel about getting back in the lab is something you
are doing to yourself.  If you can cut, and the lab is busy enough, they
won't care.

      By the way, we old timers are "registered" histotechs, not
certified.  Some of us are certifiable.

                                   Sincerely,

                                         Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL(ASCP)