[Histonet] counter stain for PAS for fungus

Rena Fail renafail2 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:51:05 CDT 2012

I have used a working solution light green Sf yellowish C,I. # 42095 and
the only time I had problems was when someone left out the glacial acetic
acid in the stock,

Stock is light green SF yellowish 0.2 gm,distilled water 100.0 ml, 0.2 ml
glacial acetic acid.
Working  is 10.0 ml of stock, 50.0 ml  distilled water

Rena Fail