[Histonet] How to make HP control tissue?

William chapcl <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 11:10:51 CDT 2012

It may be hard to find someone to help you in the States. Doing that is against regulations. We must use human tissue with a natural infection I we are going to be using it as a control for human medical testing.  That being said, you are right, your hp is washing out of the tissue.

 My suggestion is to not fix the hp culture, inject it fresh into unfixed tissue. Preferable fresh autopsy stomach or intestine. Allow it to culture (and attach) for about an hour or 2 and then fix. Be careful too long out of fixative and autolysis will occur.  I hope that works.

I have no experience with lung. It should work, but I do not know if the environment would cause the bacteria to attach and grow.

Will

Sent from my iPhone