[Histonet] Precipitate

Matt Mincer techonebs <@t> comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 19:57:19 CST 2012

Hey Histonet,

We have a client who is having an odd problem with their processor. They
are getting "sandy" clogs in station 3. The original thought was that it
was formalin salts but the texture and color was wrong. Also, station 3
is 70% which should be weak enough. One of the techs mentioned in
passing that the water quality in their town was really bad. I think
that the problem is that, like formalin, the alcohol is causing
dissolved minerals to be released from the tap water they use to mix
their 70%. Has anyone seen this before or am I chasing a harebrained
theory? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

--
Matthew Mincer