[Histonet] Histology, IHC, Grossing, Cytoprep Job Openings in New York

Melissa Phelan melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Jan 25 09:05:11 CST 2012

Allied Search Partners has been retained for the following searches. We have
openings in Histology, IHC, Grossing, and Cytoprep. Please forward this
along to anyone who you know that would be interested in any of the
following positions. We do offer a referral bonus.

1. Please email a copy of updated resume to melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
<mailto:brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com>  for a full job description.

We have the following positions available:

1. Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Histotech (2 positions available)
LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:

Position #1: Monday-Friday 5pm-1:30am

Position #2: Monday-Friday 9pm-5:30am

1. Histotech

LOCATION: New York, NY
SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT:

Monday-Friday  12am (midnight)-8am

1. Cytopreparatory Technician

LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area
SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT:

Monday-Friday 10am-6:30am

1. Grossing Technician

LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area
SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT

Monday-Friday Overnight Shift/3rd shift (exact hours are not determined)

Monday-Friday Second Shift (exact hours are not determined)

--
Melissa Phelan, President Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners