[Histonet] Interview Questions

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Wed Jan 25 09:37:29 CST 2012

Okay, My People - I will be one of the interviewers for locating my
replacement).  I've not been this "fortunate" before and I do know there
are questions one cannot ask so that's not an issue.  What I'd like to
know is what I SHOULD ask.  This position is fairly straightforward -
basic veterinary histology with nothing significantly challenging (but
with that potential).  What would YOU want to know about a candidate
that would convince you that this person was The One? I need questions
with "meat" to them.  Your suggestions will be much-ly appreciated.
Gracias!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services