[Histonet] autofluorescence and sudan black

Leiker, Merced leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 29 16:16:11 CST 2012

It should not interfere. I use Sudan Black a lot. What concentration do you use?

Regards,
Merced

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Carmen Maria Garcia Pascual [carstj2002 <@t> hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:50 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] autofluorescence and sudan black

Good morning!I am Carmen from the University of Valencia. Now I am performing
immunofluorescence of mouse decidua. I was having problems with the
autofluorescence so I found a sudan black protocol and I probed it, I
incubated the tissue 30 min with sudan black after the staining, but I
lostes the red signal (alexa 594) so I repited the experiment but
incubating before the immunohistochemestry, and want to know if you
know if this migth interfere with the antibody attachment to the tissue.thank you very much!!!!!!!!!kind regards!Carmen                                           _______________________________________________