[Histonet] anti-GFP staining rabbit polyclonal A11122

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 08:46:13 CST 2012

The heating I was referring to was the 60C the paraffin must be melted at
to embed the tissue.  We also use a vaccuum oven to paraffin embed so maybe
that also damages the antigen.  We usually leave tissue up to six hours in
the paraffin oven before embedding it at room temperature.

Emily

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson